[Corpora-List] NLP People news

Maxim Khalilov maxkhalilov at gmail.com
Wed May 22 08:59:39 UTC 2013

NLP People news:

1. We continue to publish the guidelines on career path selection. The
article we just made available at NLPPeople.com is called “Why does it
really take to make it in academia?”. We and the author (Paige Harris) will
very much appreciate if you could share your opinion on the topics
discussed in the article. The direct link to the publication:
https://nlppeople.com/index.php/publications/articles/111-what-does-it-really-take-to-make-it-in-academia

2. Hot NLP job openings:
- talented NLP researcher for a leading software company based in Cambridge
(UK): https://nlppeople.com/index.php/job/2083/nlp-researcher-cambridge
- lead researcher position within Samsung Advanced Research Institute in
Bangalore (India)
https://nlppeople.com/index.php/job/2059/researcher-bangalore
- NLP software developer advertised by Venbest Recruiting in Kyiv
(Ukraine):
https://nlppeople.com/index.php/job/2049/software-developer-(nlp)-kyiv

3. Current machine learning and data mining openings:
- entry level programmer for the The Oak Ridge National Laboratory (USA):
https://nlppeople.com/index.php/job/2089/entry-level-programmer-knoxville-tn
- data analytics lead for Intelecox at San Jose, CA, (USA):
https://nlppeople.com/index.php/job/2075/data-analytics-lead-san-jose-ca

.. and many more NLP, localization, machine learning and data mining job
opportunities are waiting for you at NLPPeople.com