[Corpora-List] Q: tourism points of interest dataset (fwd)

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Wed May 22 12:34:22 UTC 2013

Tom Crowe of AnyTranslation.com asked:

I am looking for point of interest databases, an example would be
the monuments in London. I am trying to build a database for use in an app I
am developing and need to get hold of as much data as possible. I also need
this in other languages if possible. So any travel tourist data will be very
useful.

Have you any Ideas.

Many thanks in advance for your help and assistance.

Kind Regards

Tom Crowe
Development Director
Any Translation
T:  0800 6122595 | M: +44 (0)7523 633238 |
E: tom at anytranslation.com| W: ww.anytranslation.com
A:  Any Translation Ltd, Silk Mill House, 196 Huddersfield Road,
Huddersfield, HD9 4AR