[Corpora-List] Free bilingual dictionary (French-English) library/tool

Olivier Austina olivier.austina at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 14:28:13 UTC 2013

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for the reply. I have reduced the task now. I would like to do
word by word translation now. This will be fine for the job. Is there a
bilingual electronic dictionary I can use in my program? It can be  also a
text file for example. I did not find nothing with Google yet. Thank you.

Regards
Olivier