[Corpora-List] Categories of insults

Emad Mohamed emohamed at umail.iu.edu
Mon Apr 14 14:28:30 UTC 2014

Thank you all for the great tips and pointers.
My investigation is focused on Arabic insults. This is why I was looking
for some sort of categorization. I'll start out with the books on swearing,
and I believe they will be useful.
insulting  using non-insulting words sound very interesting, and it could
be my next step. Thank you Mike Maxwell.

Thank you all. I appreciate your help.

--
Emad Mohamed
aka Emad Nawfal