[Corpora-List] neologisms

Armelle Boussidan armelle.boussidan at isc.cnrs.fr
Wed Jan 15 12:43:07 UTC 2014

Dear Karoline,
One useful source is the list of all new words that entered dictionary
editions. There are also available lists in various languages established
by neology observatories.
There are a few useful links and ressources in French, English and Spanish
in my doctoral thesis called "Dynamics of semantic change".
I would be interested to see what you come up with,
Best,
Armelle Boussidan

 Today's Topics: