[Corpora-List] Online=?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=8B_?=survey of the current freely available Arabic corpora

Wajdi Zaghouani wajdiz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 10:52:54 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I am conducting a
​n online​
survey of the current freely available Arabic
​c​
orpora
​ ​
/
​ ​
​ ​​
lexicon.
You can fill the form online, it can take
​only ​
5-10 minutes.​
​
Online form link :​

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1N2W76d8Uxnzx--0Dj6An2mJr8KzeR0U1rF6pOj6Djjg/viewform

The goal is to create an updated list of freely available Arabic corpora
​ with a short description for each corpus​
. The corpus could be from any size and any format (speech, text, lexicon,
machine translation, evaluation. The only condition is that your corpus
should be freely available to the general research community.
​

I really appreciate your help if you can fill the form or share it with
your colleagues.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any comments / questions.

Wajdi Zaghouani

 Wajdi Zaghouani
Research Associate
Carnegie Mellon University-Qatar, Education City
PO Box 24866, Doha, Qatar
Office: CMU-Q 1210, Phone: (+974) 4454-8646
Email: wajdiz at qatar.cmu.edu
Web: www.qatar.cmu.edu/~wajdiz/