[Corpora-List] word imageability lists

Conor Higgins conor.higgins at ul.ie
Mon Jan 27 11:31:02 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am developing a genetic algorithm which aims to generate continuous speech and language therapy sessions for individuals with aphasia. The GA in this case is required to analyse the different traits of individual words. One of these traits, due to the nature of the application that has been developed, is word imageability.

I have been looking for lists or collections of words with imageability values that are more than subjective and have until now come up with relatively little. Does anyone know of an available resource which may inform my research to any extent?

Thank you in advance,
Conor Higgins
e: conor.higgins at ul.ie
w: www.conorhiggins.com | www.genetixtech.com

Biocomputing and Developmental Systems,
Department of Computer Science & Information Systems,
University of Limerick,
Ireland