[Corpora] [Corpora-List] NLP Scientist position in Dallas

Paea LePendu plependu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 19:29:34 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting.
Please forward this message to interested parties.

FULLTIME NLP SCIENTIST POSITION:  There is nothing like the feeling of
your research directly improving millions of lives. PCCI is doing
important work in making healthcare analytics a reality and is
expanding its NLP group. One of many projects includes our 5-year
grant to build a social health information exchange that will connect
our county's healthcare system with community based organizations
across the region. Join us as we leverage clinical and care-management
notes to save a life.

MORE DETAILS:  http://goo.gl/b1oraK

Regards,

Paea LePendu