[Corpora-List] AACL 2014 Pre-Conference Workshop: Corpus Tools Brainstorming Session

Laurence Anthony anthony0122 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 15:12:59 UTC 2014

Following Jesse's earlier announcement, I'd like to add that the 2014
American Association for Corpus Linguistics (AACL 2014) conference in
Flagstaff, AZ, will also be running a special "*Corpus Tools Brainstorming
Session**" *on Thursday, September 25 from 3 pm to 5 pm (just before
Jesse's workshop), which will be led by me (Laurence Anthony).

This brainstorming session is for researchers and general users of corpus
tools to come and hear a short review of current tools and then openly
discuss what features, functions, and directions future corpus tools should
include. The session will be an informal event where participants can voice
what they would like corpus tools to do and also get feedback from some
well-known corpus tools developers on the feasibility of their ideas.

Everybody is welcome.

Laurence Anthony.