[Corpora-List] SymForum public release

Rasoul Samad Zadeh Kaljahi rasul.szk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:18:48 UTC 2015

We are pleased to announce the public release of SymForum (for academic and
research purposes only). SymForum is a quality estimation data set for
machine-translated user-generated content. It contains 4500 sentences taken
from an online technical support forum, machine-translated with three
different MT systems, manually post-edited as well as evaluated for
adequacy and fluency. It is described in detail in Kaljahi et al. (2014)
and accessible from http://nclt.dcu.ie/mt/confidentmt.html. Please feel
free to contact me if you have any question regarding the data set.

Best Regards,
Rasoul Kaljahi.

*Reference:*

Kaljahi, R. S. Z., Foster, J., and Roturier, J. (2014b). Syntax and
semantics in quality estimation of machine translation. In Proceedings of
SSST-8, Eighth Workshop on Syntax, Semantics and Structure in Statistical
Translation.