CRITICS: CDA book series

*IPrA ipra at uia.ua.ac.be
Mon Aug 21 14:44:20 UTC 1995

Norman,
Thanks for the message. I like the idea very much, and I feel that it may
become an exciting series. I have one content-oriented remark. It seems
to me that macro-perspectives should not be overlooked. I'm in particular
thinking of new developments in the field of language planning and
language policies in view of (a) immigration and pluralization in western
states, and (b) far-reaching political changes in other parts of the
world (Eastern Europe and [South] Africa in particular). It would be nice
if such topics could find a spot in the proposal too.
In the meantime, congrats, and see you in December in Antwerp. If I can
be of any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely, Jan Blommaert (IPrA Research Center, Univ. of Antwerp,
Universiteitsplein 1, B-2610 Wilrijk, Belgium).