CRITICS: globalisation of discursive practices

*IPrA ipra at uia.ua.ac.be
Thu Nov 23 14:14:13 UTC 1995

(From: Jan Blommaert, IPrA Research Center, Un. Antwerp)

Count me in. I have been doing some work with Stef Slembrouck (U.Gent) on
these topic in relation to nationalist discourse of the Flemish regional
government, in particular the way in which this discourse uses
'non-political' channels such as advertisement and entertainment (and
even sports) to get across. Is there any pool where papers and other
materials can be sent to? (Norman, your address?)
Jan