[none]

MANDEEP.SINGH.AUJLA ba6mau at blake.sunderland.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 14:29:46 UTC 1997

Dear sir/madame
 I am writing in hope that you will be able to supply me with information on
 the topic of globalisation in the UK and Europe
I require this information for my assignment , which must be handed in on
wednesday the 16th of April.  The assignment requires me to state the
present and future impacts of globalisation on the car industry , and the
effects of globalisation on the economies of Britian and Europe.

I would really apreciate any help that you could give me for this assignment.
              yours sincerly

                 Mandeep Aujla