CRITICS: YOUR BIBLIOGRAPHY 1996. One more friendly reminder.

Teun A. van Dijk teun at let.uva.nl
Wed Apr 23 09:41:40 UTC 1997

Dear CRITICS-L friends,

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY SENT THEIR 1996 REFERENCES

I *know* that it is a small but boring task, but it *is* really very
useful for other list-users (and their colleagues and students), so
please --if you have not done so yet-- send me the list of your
publications (that actually appeared!) in 1996. And *please* use the
APA format I sent before, because otherwise I need to do all reformating
by hand myself. So, please use APA format. And please also include your
name and/or collaborators in each item, so that I can sort and add the
items automatically to the CRITICS-L list.

Please as soon as possible. First week of May. I'll make the list in the
week of May 12, and will then post it. And if you have interesting
publications in 1996 -- why not tell us/others about it...?

Thanx & Cheers

Teun

- ------

Teun A. van Dijk
University of Amsterdam
CRITICS / Program of Discourse Studies
210 Spuistraat, 1012 VT Amsterdam
Phone: +31-20-525.3834 (dept., direct, 10-12 hrs)
Phone: +31-20-525.3865 (dept. secr.)
Phone: +31-20-6.27.37.47 (home, after 13 hrs).
Fax: +31-20-639.1727 (not for articles)
E-mail: teun at let.uva.nl