Austria: ZARA

Teun A. van Dijk teun at HUM.UVA.NL
Tue Feb 8 13:09:24 UTC 2000

Please find included a message received from Austria, which Ruth Wodak
recommended to be published also on our list. Although not directly related to
critical discourse analysis, I think the situation in Austria is such that we as
critical scholars should be the last who are worried about whether a posting is
or is not part of our field of research: sometimes instead of discourse and
discourse analysis, we may just have to take action and "do politics".

Teun