Greetings

Jung-ran Park libpark at ISUGW.INDSTATE.EDU
Thu Mar 1 12:56:59 UTC 2001

Greetings to all subscribers of the CRITICS-L list. I'm a new subscriber. Currently, I'm working on my dissertation under the linguistics department of the University of Hawaii.  In my dissertation I'm going to examine the entire gamut of Korean discourse markers in comparison with Japanese and English. So, I believe that discussion from this Listserv will be greatly helpful in my research.

Also, I'm currently working as a faculty member at Indiana State University. Since I earned my MLIS (Library and Information Science) degree while working on Ph.D. degree in linguistics, I'm responsible for collection development in linguistics, database management, and teaching.

I wish all of you the best.

Jung-ran