Introduction

Emily Farrell emily.farrell at LINGUISTICS.USYD.EDU.AU
Wed Mar 19 23:24:52 UTC 2003

Hi - this is a posting to introduce myself.  I'm Emily Farrell - I've
just started as a PhD student at the University of Sydney.  I'm
researching non-native speakers of English in Australia (from a variety
of language backgrounds) and discursive identity construction and
negotiation in both spoken and written language of nationality,
ethnicity, multiculturalism.  I'm interested in the applications of
critical analysis to my work and expect this list to be a valuable
resource.

thanks,
Emily