Jo of Multicultural Discourses

Shi-xu (China) xshi at ZJU.EDU.CN
Sun Apr 17 01:37:13 UTC 2005

Dear folks

I am attaching an updated version of cfp of the above journal. I do believe the
journal is relevant for the 'Critics'. It provides a forum for debates on such
questions as how CDA can be rendered relevant and useful in cultures other than
where it was originally formed and how similar critical traditions in other
cultures may be devoped.

Shi-xu, the editor

Professor Shi-xu (Ê©Ðñ, PhD, Mr)
Editor, JOURNAL OF MULTICULTURAL DISCOURSES
Director, Inst. of Discourse & Cultural Studies
Zhejiang University, 388 Yuhangtang Road
310058 Hangzhou, CHINA
Tel: ++86(0)571.88206208;Fax: ++86(0)571.85029729
Email: submissions at multilingual-matters.com (for submissions); jmd_editor at 126.com (for other editorial matters)

Homepage: www.shixu.com
Association: www.multicultural-discourses.com