Study group in Berlin?

felicitas macgilchrist flyssm at GMX.DE
Thu Jul 21 14:35:24 UTC 2005

---Sorry for cross-postings---
Calling all Berliners! (Or anyone within a 100/200/300? km radius).
Hi there,
I am a PhD student working on the constructions of Russia in the 'Western' press, and attempts at counter-discourses. Drawing on general CDA/CDS theories and especially George Lakoff's framing and Paul Chilton's political discourse. I'm near the end of the second year and looking to start (join?) a 'working group' of other discourse-interested researchers, doctoral students, etc. Share ideas, theories; read each others' papers, chapters... that sort of thing. A kind of private (irregular?!) Doktoranden-Kolloquium, starting soon or in the winter semester.

Anyone else interested? Would be great to hear from you.

All the best,
Flyss

felicitas macgilchrist

graduiertenkolleg repraesantation-rhetorik-wissen

europa-universitaet viadrina

psf 1786...15207 frankfurter/oder...germany

+49 (0)177 675 35 40