Fw: VS: Protest against discrimination at the universities

Mustafa Hussain mustafa.hussain at WEBSPEED.DK
Mon Jan 21 17:11:07 UTC 2008

Dear All,
This is for your kind orientation, a sad mail recieved from a colleague from Copenhagen University
Best reagrds,
External lecturer
Mustafa Hussain
Dept. of Culture and Identity
Roskilde Universitry.
DK- 4000 Roskilde., Denmark

Research Coordinator,
EUMAP - Muslims in the EU-Cities
Open Society Foundation, London.
I apologize for cross posting. I just got the mail mentioned below. I am
thinking that some one of you may be interested.

Regards

Ehab Galal

Ph.D. scholar

Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies

Carsten Niebuhr Section

Copenhagen University

Snorresgade 17-19

2300 Copenhagen S

Denmark

Office phone: +45  35328914

Mob.   phone: +45  31182305

Room: 772

E-mail: ehab at hum.ku.dk

 <http://www.arabisk.ku.dk/> http://www.arabisk.ku.dk/
Please forward it and distribute it as wide as possble