No subject

J.E.Richardson J.E.Richardson at LBORO.AC.UK
Thu Jan 31 19:55:59 UTC 2008

Dear all

[again, apologies for cross posting]

A few people have contacted me off-list to ask about the
contents of BNP leaflets. I have recently written an
article for Social Semiotics that interested people may
wish to read; it contains a scanned leaflet from the BNP &
one from Labour. Second article down in this list:
http://www.freewebs.com/johnrichardson/academicarticles.htm

A more openly racist, unregulated version of their
ideology was in evidence in this leaflet distributed in
Hull.
http://www.heretical.com/British/bhullbnp.html

best
John