CADAAD volume 4, issue 1
Hart, Christopher J
c.j.hart at HERTS.AC.UK
Sun Jul 11 10:45:18 UTC 2010
I am pleased to announce the publication of volume 4, issue 1<http://cadaad.org/2010_volume_4_issue_1> of the journal Critical Approaches to Discourse Analysis across Disciplines<http://cadaad.net/journal>. The journal is a free but formal, peer-reviewed journal intended to provide a platform for critical discourse research which develops and applies new theoretical/methodological frameworks or which assesses current methods and assumptions. Table of contents for new issue as follows:
* Simon Goodman - "It's not racist to impose limits on immigration": Constructing the boundaries of racism in the asylum and immigration debate. pp. 1-17.
* Berhard Forchtner - Jurgen Habermas' language-philosophy and the critical study of language. pp. 18-37.
* Martin Moelder - Meaning of democracy in Estonia: An analysis of focus group discussions. pp. 38-53.
* Steffi Retzlaff - The representation of the European Union in the Canadian Media during the Climate Change debate 2007. pp. 54-72.
* Jacinta Ndambuki and Hilary Janks - Political discourses, women's voices: Mismatches in representation. pp. 73-92.
* Esmat Babaii - Opting out or playing the 'academic game'? Professional identity construction by off-center academics. pp. 93-105.
Dr Christopher Hart
Lecturer in English Language and Communication
University of Hertfordshire
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Critics-l