Ending the Critics-L list ...

Manu adesteo2 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 8 11:39:21 UTC 2010

Dear all,

Firstly, I would like to thank Teun for his support to this list
which, although not very active, it always give useful information and
keep a channel to comunicate any interesting matter.

Secondly, my thanks to Jeremy for his offer too. I could not offer
such a resource but I have understood that it is very easy to create a
"group" in google which works the same that a distribution list.

I hope this way of comunication still be open because I consider it a
interesting latent net of information.

Cheers,

Manuel Ramos,
Universidad Pablo de Olavide (Sevilla)