Thank you all! But...

Celso Alvarez Cáccamo lxalvarz at UDC.ES
Sat Nov 13 03:23:27 UTC 2010

Dear Teun,

OK, since you don't like it, I will not thank you in public about all your work in CRITICS and much more. Please don't read my previous sentence.

But I will send you a private message telling you about an Internet resource that you and the list itself may be interested in. It can be done collaboratively.

Best,
-celso