Thank you all! But...

Teun A. van Dijk teun at DISCOURSES.ORG
Fri Nov 12 14:55:35 UTC 2010

Dear friends,

Thank you for your (too) kind words!

But I feel somewhat uncomfortable seeing these more personal messages on
a list that has a collective purpose, so may I ask to limit messages to
concrete plans and proposals that serve the whole community.

We now have a practical proposal from Jeremy for a continuation of the
list and unless other proposals are made, and you agree, I shall be glad
to transfer the list to him.

I personally hope that I'll be able to set up a modest CRITICS center
for PhDs in Barcelona that has a more educational function.

Finally, I hope that someone(s) of you get together to set up *a CDA/CDS
website *with much useful info, documents, papers - a function that my
personal website or the discourse journals I edit cannot possibly perform.

And unless obviously relevant for all subscribers, please send any
messages to me only.

Warm regards

Teun
Teun A. van Dijk
Pompeu Fabra University
Dept. of Translation and Language Sciences
138, Roc Boronat
08018 Barcelona, Spain
E-mail: teun at discourses.org
Web: www.discourses.org