An idea for a website for CRITICS

Celso Alvarez Cáccamo lxalvarz at UDC.ES
Sun Nov 14 00:53:11 UTC 2010

Luisa, thanks.

Yes, NetVibes is very practical. And it's relatively easy to do. Basically: You locate a webpage, copy the URL link, paste it in the little box, and NetVibes does the rest. A little text editing of the information may be needed. Then, moving around the boxes if needed (drag and drop).

I of course took many links from other pages ;-), particularly Teun's ;-) .  So, NetVibes is basically about pirating ;-) .

The nice thing about NetVibes is that the visitor can see all resources together, without having to navigate; if they are interested, they can click and go to the page. If you do this by hand in a webpage, it's much more work.

A way to help (to anyone who would manage the page) is to send them links. If two persons (more would be complicated) would simultaneously work on it, each would do it on one day, not to step on the other's work, for example Monday - Wednesday - Friday, and Tuesdays - Thursdays - (Saturdays).

Opinions, please? ;-) .

-celso
Celso Alvarez Cáccamo