An idea for a website for CRITICS

Carmen Caldas-Coulthard c.r.caldas-coulthard at BHAM.AC.UK
Mon Nov 15 20:12:23 UTC 2010

This is really fantastic Celso. I would love to help, but don't you need a computor - oriented mind to do such a task? The Lancaster team has very bright PhD students handling corporta and other virtual worlds. How many people do you need and what is there to be done? Carmen

Dr. Carmen Rosa Caldas-Coulthard
Centre for English Language Studies,
Westmere House
University of Birmingham, UK
From: Critical Discourse/Language/Communication Analysis [CRITICS-L at NIC.SURFNET.NL] On Behalf Of Celso Alvarez Cáccamo [lxalvarz at UDC.ES]
Sent: 15 November 2010 19:42
To: CRITICS-L at NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: Re: An idea for a website for CRITICS

Chris, Paul, thank you back for thanking me ;-) .

Again, this is the PILOT netvibes site for the list: http://www.netvibes.com/critics .

Anyone would like to manage the site, please?  Any Organized Mind?  A little obsessive with Categories, perhaps? ;-) . I will help at the beginning.  Luisa offered to help, too.

We might start by placing all useful links and information sent to this list (books, conferences) and to others. They aren't many; I bet in a week it would be done.

-celso