Speak up agains democracy's decline

luisa martin rojo luisa.rojo at uam.es
Mon Dec 19 20:29:43 UTC 2011

*Forgive me for this 2nd message but the first one left before I
finished**composing
**my message**. *

I just wanted to call your attention to the emergence of these new
nationalist discourses, referring to previous wars, and although they
stress the fact that new government are not democratically elected, they do
not pointed out the responsibilities of banks and of the deregulation of
economy, nor the effect of neoliberalism in this suspension of democracy,
but revive old national-state nationalisms.
Luisa