FW: DUO VI Conference Announcement

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun Nov 13 19:01:00 UTC 2011

Please distribute widely. Apologies for cross-postings!

[duolabel.jpg]

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to submit a proposal and attend the upcoming conference, “DUO VI”, which will be hosted by the Lebanese-American University in Beirut, Lebanon from May 8-11, 2012 (“Call for Papers at http://dialogueunderoccupation.org/index/duo-v-okinawa/duo-vi-cfp/).

Please visit our dedicated website (http://www.dialogueunderoccupation.org<http://www.dialogueunderoccupation.org/>) which will be updating the posting of DUO information on an ongoing basis and will be used to promote the conference and other initiatives. There, you will also find information about submitting your proposal for the conference online (Submission deadline: December 15, 2011). Please send any additional inquiries specific to the conference to duo6 at dialogueunderoccupation.org<mailto:duo6 at dialogueunderoccupation.org>.

Best regards and I look forward to seeing you in Beirut!

Lawrence N. Berlin, Ph.D.
Founder, Dialogue Under Occupation

P.S. Please post the Call for Papers and share this information widely.
P.P.S. Please forgive multiple mailings.