FW: European University Institute - 160 Ph.D. Grants to Be Awarded for Academic Year 2012-13

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Nov 25 22:53:07 UTC 2011

From: EUI, Communications & PR Unit [mailto:EUI.PR at EUI.eu]
Sent: 25 November 2011 14:48
Subject: European University Institute - 160 Ph.D. Grants to Be Awarded for Academic Year 2012-13

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCAB86.85EC3940]

160 Ph.D. Grants to Be Awarded for Academic Year 2012-13<http://www.eui.eu/ServicesAndAdmin/AcademicService/News/2011/10-28-160PhDgrants2012-2013.aspx>
The EUI offers one of the world's largest and most distinguished graduate programmes
in Social Sciences
Dear All,

The European University is offering 160 Grants for a Ph.D. and we are asking for your help to extend the information about this opportunity.

The 160 Grants will be awarded in the fields of: Economics<http://www.eui.eu/DepartmentsAndCentres/Economics/DoctoralProgramme/Index.aspx>, History & Civilization, Law  <http://www.eui.eu/DepartmentsAndCentres/HistoryAndCivilization/DoctoralProgramme/Index.aspx> and Political & Social Sciences.

The Deadline for application is 31 January 2012.

The European University Institute (EUI)<http://www.eui.eu/Home.aspx>  currently hosts about 550 doctoral students from over 50 countries and selected among the finest universities in Europe and beyond.

The EUI's efficient mix of coursework, seminars and regular student supervision enables 80% of our candidates to complete their degrees - most in less than four years. Depending on the discipline, between 50% and 80% of our graduates find positions in academia. Others find excellent opportunities in European institutions and International organizations such as the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund as well as in both public and private sectors in many countries.

The application procedure is available on our website<http://www.eui.eu/ServicesAndAdmin/AcademicService/DoctoralProgramme/HowToApply.aspx>.
Further information online<http://www.eui.eu/ServicesAndAdmin/AcademicService/News/2011/10-28-160PhDgrants2012-2013.aspx>.

We would be most grateful if you could inform anyone that could be interested in applying for one of our Doctoral Programmes.

Thanking you in advance for your precious help,
Best regards,

EUI Communications Service
Email: eui.pr at eui.eu<mailto:eui.pr at eui.eu>  Tel : +39 055 4685428

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.