Fw: The VU University Amsterdam petition

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 05:05:12 UTC 2012

Esteemed Colleague,

We, your colleagues from the VU University Amsterdam, need your help. We seek international solidarity to stop our Executive Board from implementing a Strategic Plan based on a strict business model that has recently been rejected by the VU University's Works Council and the Trade Unions. This plan aims at changing our university into a commercial knowledge industry.

Please support our cause and sign the petition! Klik on the button below for further information about our situation and your signature.
We urge you to distribute this international call for support as widely as possible.
Kind regards,
The Concerned VU Group
'Verontruste VU'ers'

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD807B.0FA7A470]<https://www.change.org/petitions/stop-the-sell-out-of-the-vu-university-amsterdam>