WG: New tenure track job in political behaviour

Wodak, Ruth r.wodak at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Aug 25 19:36:21 UTC 2014

FYI

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: M.Bruter at lse.ac.uk [mailto:M.Bruter at lse.ac.uk]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. August 2014 21:28
Betreff: New tenure track job in political behaviour

Dear Colleagues,

I just thought I would let you know that we have just advertised a tenure track position in political behaviour (with some competence in UK political behaviour normally requested) so that you might be able to circulate to any promising and potentially interested candidate. The position is fairly open and the department a good one to work at. The positions are at lectureship level, but since the switch to the "new academic career", those are relatively attractive for junior scholars with salaries starting at about £51,000. The advert is linked below:

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?SID=amNvZGU9MTQyNDk0MCZ2dF90ZW1wbGF0ZT05Mjgmb3duZXI9NTA0MDczNSZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZicmFuZF9pZD0wJnZhY3R5cGU9MTE0MyZwb3N0aW5nX2NvZGU9MjI0JnJlcXNpZz0xNDA4NjkyOTI2LWY3OWRmODNlNmMxODI1ZTA4ZTNlZWQzZWE1ZTE4ODI4NzI1ZmJiZGI=

If you have any question, feel free to contact the head of department, Simon Hix, or myself if you prefer. Many thanks in advance for circulating!

Best wishes,

Michael

_______________________________

Michael Bruter
Professor of Political Science
Department of Government
London School of Economics and Political Science London WC2A 2AE, United Kingdom

Telephone: (44) 207-9556547
Email: M.Bruter at lse.ac.uk
NEW!!!  Project website: www.lse.ac.uk/inmivo
Webpage: www.michaelbruter.org<http://www.michaelbruter.org>