Fwd: 1st International Symposium EDiSo 2014 - Studies in Discourse and Society, Seville, May, 2014

luisa martin rojo luisa.rojo at uam.es
Sun Mar 2 16:17:29 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

All information on the 1st International Symposium EDiSo 2014 -
Studies in Discourse and Society, which will take place in Seville on
the 15th and 16th of May, 2014, is now available on the EDiSo website.
http://www.edisoportal.org/simposium2014/

We encourage you to participate in the following seminars:

Seminar 1: Discourse, movements and social networks
Seminar 2: Discourse, humour and gender
Seminar 3: Discourse and health
Seminar 4: Discourse, multilingualism and migrations
Seminar 5: Discourse and society

Other activities organized are:

Interview/debate with Teun A. van Dijk
Research Groups Forum
Research Workshops
Posters

You will find our programme on the EDiSO website under Simposium 2014:
http://www.edisoportal.org/simposium2014/

You will also find a detailed description of each of the sections, as
well as the registration and abstract submission forms. The deadline
for abstract submission is March 30th.

We firmly believe that this is a great opportunity for those of us who
work on Discourse Studies to get to know each other in person,
exchange ideas, and pave the way for those who are starting their
careers in this field. It would be to our greatest satisfaction that
you become part of this first EDiSo meeting for theorists and analysts
of Discourse and Society.
Sincerely,

Coordinators
Luisa Martín Rojo
Adil Moustaoui Srhir
Clara Keating
Susana Martínez Guillem
Mohamed El-Madkouri
Leonor Ruiz Gurillo
Olga Cruz Moyá
Carolina Figueras
Antonio Bañón Hernández
Gloria Alvarez Benito
Carmen Gregori-Signes

--

Luisa Martin Rojo
Depto. de Lingüística General, Lenguas Modernas, Lógica y Filosofía de