[Open position] On-site Indonesian Software Reviewers in San Francisco

Ann Nguyen ann at htpassport.com
Thu May 18 11:27:55 UTC 2017

Hello,

My name is Ann Nguyen and I am a Project Coordinator from a localization
and internationalization company with its headquarter located in San
Jose, CA.
We are looking for an on-site Indonesian software reviewers in Bay Area/
San Francisco.
Please see the details below for reference.

The successful candidates must be Indonesian native and have experience
in translation/editing/LQA, testing experience is a plus.

*a. Task description*
- To review software localization in Indonesian
- To answer the linguists' questions and implement changes when needed
*b. Requirements*
- You will need to adapt your schedule and location to work as an
on-site LQA reviewer
- You will have to be available for the upcoming rounds of LQA, based on
a schedule that we will provide. Your attention will be required for a
few hours per batch.
- You need to be willing to learn to work in a new tool
- You need to take a small free-of-charge test (around 300 words).

*c. Expected duration: 50-200 hours for 3 month/s and more future jobs/*
*e. Compensation: *The work will be compensated accordingly, based on
the time spent.

If you are interested in the position, please send us:
- Updated CV
- Hourly rate for LQA review.

Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Ann
--
HTP logo <http://htpassport.com> 	*Ann Nguyen*
/Project Coordinator/

*HighTech Passport*
/Internationalization and Localization/
D12.01, The Manor, 91 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22,
Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
www.htpassport.com <http://www.htpassport.com>