Net discourse

Christopher Holcomb chrish at UNIX.TAMU.EDU
Fri Jan 8 20:53:19 UTC 1999

Yes, Kelli, I'm also interested in what you find out. When I read you
remark about never being on a list when it first started, several questions
came to mind. Most notably, when and how (after all of our introductions)
will the first thread emerge, or will things just sputter out. As I read  a
handful of messages after yours, it quickly became apparent that several
threads have already emerged, and by their enthusiasm, I don't imagine
things will sputter out for a while.

Chris