Net discourse

Susan Elaine Antlitz musea2 at UXA.ECN.BGU.EDU
Fri Jan 8 23:35:50 UTC 1999

Chris and Kelli,

I think it will be exciting to see how things on this list emerge.  I also
agree that it is wonderful to be part of a list community that is just
forming.  On other lists I subscribe to, it seems difficult to join in
because of an overwhelming sense that all of the other members already
know each other- and have for a considerable length of time.  Joining a
prexisting list is tough because the rest of the members don't introduce
themselves.  Just by way of observation, this list feels very inviting,
and I think the requested introductions help to create that ambiance.

Susan