introduction

Wang Shen arlenewang at 163.NET
Tue Jan 12 11:51:12 UTC 1999

Hello All,
I'm Arlene Wang, a MA candidate in Enlish Language at Culture,Guangdong University of Foreign Studies,Guangzhou,P.R.China.My main concern is on Comparative Cultural Studies,which includes a variety of topics such as patriarchy society,nationalism&imperialism,postmodernism,advertisements.etc.Currently I'm doing a research on gender ads,particularly on women's stereotyped images in ads. I thereby invite those who have similar interests to contact me for further discussions.
all best wishes!