Introduction

Sambre Paul Paul.Sambre at UFSIA.AC.BE
Wed Jan 13 09:14:30 UTC 1999

Dear list members,

I joined your discussion a few minutes ago list and would like to
introduce myself.

I work as a research assistant of French and Italian at Ufsia -
University of Antwerp (Belgium).  I am currently preparing a Ph.D
dissertation at KU Leuven - University of Louvain (Belgium), on
natural definitions of the word "Internet" in the written Dutch and
French press of Belgium.

My main background is in linguistics. My domains of intrest are
argumentation, text linguistics, discourse analysis (French school
and Geneva model of E. Roulet), semiotics and cognitive
semantics.

I hope the discussion in this group will be utterly inspiring.

Best regards

Paul Sambre