Introduction

Zouhair Maalej zmaalej at GNET.TN
Sun Jan 17 13:18:02 UTC 1999

Dear colleagues,
I apologize for those who are receiving this for the second time, and feel
extremely embarrassed to have sent HTML for those who could not read it (I
honestly did not know about this policy). Sorry, again.

Could someone tell me whether to post to this list I should send to
DISCOURS at linguist.ldc.upenn.edu or to discours at listserv.linguistlist.org.
Thanks.
Zouhair