Concession

Luuk Lagerwerf l.lagerwerf at WMW.UTWENTE.NL
Tue Jan 19 08:38:39 UTC 1999

Hi Chungmin Lee,

In my dissertation I deal with concessions expressed by English
"but" and Dutch "maar", but I have never heard of a game-theoretic
concept of concession. Can you explain this concept?

Kind regards,
Luuk.

Lagerwerf, Luuk (1998), Causal Connectives have presuppositions.
Effects on coherence and discourse structure. Dissertation Tilburg
University, Netherlands.
See:  http://www.hagpub.com/lot/lot-titles.html