Introduction

Chungmin Lee clee at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Fri Jan 22 11:41:47 UTC 1999

Dear Prof. Elizabeth Traugott,
Thank you for telling us your research interests. Your view of historical
changes seems reasonable. I am also interested in subjectification and so
on. My recent paper on (Korean) psych-predicates include some facts of
subjectification. I attach it in MS-Word rtf file but please tell me if your
system cannot open it. It will appear in Abraham and Kulikov (eds)
Transitivity and TAM: Festschrift for Vladimir Nedjalkov, John Benjamins.
Several years ago, I might have sent a paper on the Korean conditional,
after your volume appeared. I hope to go into your website. ---With regards,
---Chungmin (Lee)