New Subscriber Introduction

Jim Latham reco at HIGHWAY1.COM.AU
Mon Jul 26 08:54:44 UTC 1999

Hi there

I am a PhD student and businessman. My research interest is discourse in
organisations (particularly between managers and subordinates). I am
attempting to carry out a field study using the internet.
Stage one of my field study is a small survey that will attempt, through
the use of metaphor, to identify boundaries, and their structure, found
in conversations in the workplace.
Although I am based in Western Australia, my aim is to get a
multinational sample of subjects, in order to control for contextual
idiosyncrasy.
I have designed a small survey instrument for use on the net.

It can be located at:
            www.cma.net.au/survey ( I have attached the URL)

If you are interested, It only takes a few minutes to complete. Your
participation will be much appreciated.

I am very interested in talking to anyone with similar interests, and I
look forward to contributing to the ongoing discussions

Thank you for your time.
Jim Latham