new member

C Isa Kocher 786isa at OMANTEL.NET.OM
Fri Oct 22 08:15:56 UTC 1999

786

Dear list:

I have just received the welcome message from the list.

I am Swiss-American. My degrees are in Linguistical
Anthropology and in TESOL.

I am currently teaching EFL at the Language Center at
Sultan Qaboos University. Lived in Turkey for ten years, in
the Middle East for four years. I am also a writer and
photographer, and in the past, did a PR  for non profit
organizations in the US for ten or so years, before going
to Turkey.

Isa Kocher

(Isa is pronounced  like "eesa" as in a "piece a cake")
(It comes from ain ya sin ya, the Arabic spelling for
Jesus)