DA vs pragmatics

Dominique de Voghel devoghel at INTERMOR.NET.MX
Sat Mar 11 01:36:44 UTC 2000

Hi Christian,

There are so many definitions of pragmatics that I dare not give you one.
But you can read more about that matter that has much to see with Discourse
Analysis but is different from it in "Levinson S. 1983. Pragmatics. Cambridge:
Cambridge University Press"

Regards

Dominique

"Christian Preuß(sz)" ha escrito: