job

Frances Trix ftrix at UMICH.EDU
Mon Oct 16 21:07:32 UTC 2000

Dear Professor Wortham,

I am interested to see that the position is still open.
I assume this was advertised last year as well.

If this is the same one, I applied for it, but never
even received an acknowledgement of my application, let
alone a response.

If this is not the same position, please ignore this.

Sincerely,
Frances Trix
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Wayne State University