job

clipjj27 clipjj27 at MAIL.BUFFALOSTATE.EDU
Mon Oct 16 23:14:23 UTC 2000

  Sounds like an interesting opportunity, but unfortunately
I have quite a long way to go before I get my doctorate.  I
do have a leaning toward the academic world as opposed to
the 'real world' when it comes to getting a job, though.

                                      Jon J. Clippinger

                                      Graduate Student
                                      Buffalo State College
                                      Buffalo, New York