voice and isomorphism in organizational discourse

Alena Lee Sanusi sanusi at UCSU.COLORADO.EDU
Thu Oct 19 22:08:17 UTC 2000

This came to me when I forwarded the request to my department; I am now
forwarding it back to the list, hoping its useful!

--Alena Sanusi
Dept. of Communication
University of Colorado at Boulder

I recently published a study of the relations between voice,
(inter-)textuality, identity, and institutionalization at an organization
owned by the Mormon Church. Even if the analysis is not completely useful
for this person's needs, I'm guessing that there will be citations in the
bibliography that will help at least demonstrate work in the area. In fact,
the article is part of a special issue that may help.

Bryan C. Taylor, "Browsing the Culture: Membership and Intertextuality at
Mormon Bookstore." Studies in Cultures, Organizations and Societies (1999)
5, 61-95.

Bryan C. Taylor, Associate Professor
Dept. of Communication, CB 270
University of Colorado