voice and isomorphism in organizational discourse

el don eldon at GOL.COM
Sat Oct 21 15:26:50 UTC 2000

an online group whose interests may partly coincide with those of your student:
(i hereunder append the blurb. interested parties are referred to the
URL appearing near the end of the message)

regards,
alex don

-----

--