Sum: Films for Cross Cultural/Intercultural Discourse class

Scott F. Kiesling kiesling+ at PITT.EDU
Fri Jan 11 13:21:12 UTC 2002

Hi all-

Thanks to Maggie Ronkin, I discovered that a summary I wrote and thought I
had sent was still sitting in my drafts folder. So here is that long-awaited
summary!
SK