Request for useful information from a research scholar

Kothai Ramesh kothai1965 at YAHOO.CO.IN
Tue Oct 8 10:23:53 UTC 2002

Hallo,

  I am Kothai Ramesh a research scholar in English at Vell ore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. I concede that I am a novice in using computers. My area of research is Discourse Analyses as an aid to improved methods of second language instruction.In my school we have students over 10 different mother tongues presently being instructed in English. I am looking for suitable online research material, contacts with other researchers in this field, names of useful texts both on-line and off-line. I will be grateful for any invaluable help rendered.

Kothai

 Yahoo! Properties Special  Buy, sell, rent...your flat, or even post an ad